Thank you for your continued support and flexibility during this pandemic! We are happy that the state of Utah is moving forward and is now at the “Moderate Risk” stage. We will be working safely and responsibly to re-introduce small, in-person classes at the studio. In order to keep small classes, the class length will have to remain shorter, approx. 30min in-person, so we can keep a good rotation.
Starting Monday, May 11th, Omega Springville will begin offering small classes in the studio and keeping to the state-wide guidelines of gatherings of 20 people or less. More information is to come this week regarding your class times and days. As for this current week, we will still be holding online classes via Zoom (unless you have already been coming to studio classes).
Zoom Classes: For those of you who do not feel comfortable coming back to the studio for classes yet, your instructor will include your student in the class via Zoom. Your class time and Zoom ID might change for your Zoom class after this week as more info on new class times becomes available.
Online Video Resources: Yes! These will continue to be available to current/active students. The site may change slightly with login info to your belt’s resources.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH STATE GUIDELINES, THE FOLLOWING IS EXPECTED AND UNDERSTOOD FOR BOTH STUDENTS AND INSTRUCTORS UPON ENTERING THE STUDIO:
- Please do not enter to the studio if you are feeling unwell, have a fever, cough, trouble breathing, sore throat, sudden change in taste or smell, muscle aches or pains or been exposed to COVID-19.
- Please keep social distance spacing of 6-feet apart.
- Class sizes are small in number as there is a limit on the number of students and instructors allowed in the studio at one time. Parents/siblings are asked not to come inside to watch unless pre-arranged. For now, we will have a drop-off and pick-up only policy.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be available for all. Please wash hands often.
- High-touch areas and floor has been and will continue to be disinfected regularly.
- Face coverings are recommended. Instructors will wear masks if they need to come closer than 6 feet to a student.
- Health and safety is a top priority and we have confidence that all who come will respect and support the guidelines and recommendations given for our community.
- There is no way to guarantee the virus spread, so we are each responsible to do our part.