WELCOME TO OMEGA
Resources to help with your journey at Omega Martial Arts!
Frequently Asked Questions, Helpful Videos, and other Resources can be found on this page.
If there is something else you would find helpful, please let us know.
OTHER IMPORTANT ITEMS
- Every student is required to wear their uniform while practicing martial arts; in the warmer months, students may wear Omega T-Shirts only (instead of uniform tops). Students are not to wear their uniforms as costumes or pajamas.
- Students are not to wear their belts outside the studio, except for approved martial art events.
- Students should exercise care to keep their dobok clean at all times. It is important to show respect to your uniform and yourself at all times.
- There is no smoking inside the studio or anywhere on Omega Martial Arts property.
- There is no swearing or use of any other profane language or actions in the studio or on Omega Martial Arts property.
- No wearing of shoes, eating, drinking, or chewing gum while on the training floor.
- While inside the studio, cell phones are be turned to vibrate or off mode.