Dear Students, Parents, and Taekwondo Enthusiasts in Utah County,
I want to introduce you to Coach Jared Reed, who will be the head coach and instructor in charge of Omega’s new Competition Team. Here are a few of his qualifying credentials:
- Competed on the U.S National TKD Team
- Competed on the U.S National Collegiate TKD Team
- Male Athlete of the Year – NCTA 2015
- International, National and State TKD Championship titles
- Level 1 USA Taekwondo Coach
- Region 2 USA Taekwondo Head Coach
- Developed athletes to represent on the U.S National Team and the Colombian National Team
- For more about Jared Reed’s accomplishments, visit: https://www.teamusa.org/usa-taekwondo/athletes/Jared-Reed
Coach Jared is offering a FREE 2-Week Trial to anyone who is interested in attending his class! Come learn about his training philosophy, techniques, disciplines, regiments and more that are designed to build your skills and fitness to a level needed to compete in the USA Taekwondo Tournament Circuits. Attend this free trial at anytime you feel this type of training is something you want to commit to.
Training and competing on this team will add a whole new element to your martial art training; and will bring your sparring and fitness abilities to higher levels.
I want to offer my personal endorsement to this new team. Like anything else, this would be an extra commitment that does not take the place of your regular martial art training; it would be in addition to. The additional monthly cost to be in these sparring training classes will be $49. This is a tremendous deal for the added 3 sparring classes a week.
Training classes are being held at Omega Springville’s Upstairs Studio at the following days and times, beginning October 21, 2019:
Mondays: 7:00 – 8:30 PM
Wednesdays: 7:00 – 8:30 PM
Saturday Mornings: 9:00 – 10:30 AM
Omega Martial Arts Springville
875 N Main, Suite B
Springville, UT 84663
If you have any questions at all please contact Kwanjangnim Richard.