December Schedule Announcements
Dear Parents and Students:
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I have a few dates for December that need to be put into your calendars.
1. IT IS OMEGA SPARRING WEEK! Please bring all sparring gear to classes this week.
2. Friday, December 1st – Black Belt Candidate Pretest from 6 – 9 PM at the Springville Studio. If you are a Black Belt Candidate please make sure to wear your full white uniforms, bring your Teaching Notebooks for review, and your $20 pretest fee (Cash or Check made out to “OTF”)
3. Friday December 8th – Low Belt Rank Advancement Testing starting at 5:30 PM at the Springville Studio. We are working with many of you who are close to getting all the required stripes for testing. Please working hard on your own to come to class to get those last needed stripes.
4. Thursday, December 21st – OMEGA Springville Christmas Party from 6 – 7:30 PM. There will be NO Kid Kicker Classes or Martial Art Classes that evening. Please come and enjoy the company of our Omega Family. More Info about the party to come.
5. OMEGA Christmas Break – No Classes from December 22nd through January 1st. We will start classes again on Tuesday, January 2nd, 2018.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Omega Springville Staff
(801) 491-8542 office
(801) 318-6264 cell
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!