Dear Parents and Students:
Here is a look at the upcoming schedule for the Summer:
1. NO Class on Saturday, May 25th & Monday, May 27th – MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
2. JUNE Class Schedule – All classes will be held at the current times.
3. JULY SUMMER CAMP SCHEDULE – During the month of July we hold a condensed schedule where we teach longer classes on fewer days. The purpose of this is to provide a summer camp type feel to the classes and we can have longer training times. We still provide the same amount of training hours you would normally receive in a given month, we will just be doing those classes across the following 4 days:
MONDAY, July 1st
TUESDAY, July 2nd
MONDAY, July 15th
T UESDAY, July 16th
More information on the actual times of the classes will be provided in the next few weeks. But, plan on the above days for your martial art training in July.
4. OMEGA BLACK BELT WEEK – July 8th – 13th. All Omega students can come and watch for free. We will also be having a seminar from the Omega Grand Master – Hanshi Pano Perdaris where he will will be teaching on self defense (small fee required). We will not be holding any regular classes during this week. Please come and support your black belt instructors.
5. AUGUST Class Schedule – We will be back to normal class schedule on Monday, August 5th.
I am sure there will be some questions, so please feel free to come in and talk to us in the office.