Thank you for your continued support and flexibility during this pandemic! We will be working safely and responsibly to re-introduce small, in-person classes at the studio.
- Please do not enter to the studio if you are feeling unwell, have a fever, cough, trouble breathing, sore throat, sudden change in taste or smell, muscle aches or pains or been exposed to COVID-19.
- Please keep social distance spacing of 6-feet apart.
- Class sizes are small in number as there is a limit on the number of students and instructors allowed in the studio at one time. Parents/siblings are asked not to come inside to watch unless pre-arranged. For now, we will have a drop-off and pick-up only policy.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be available for all. Please wash hands often.
- High-touch areas and floor has been and will continue to be disinfected regularly.
If you are continuing with Online Classes, your instructor will reach out with a schedule and links specific to your belt rank.