Thank you for your continued support and flexibility during this pandemic! We are happy that the state of Utah is moving forward and is now at the “Moderate Risk” stage. We will be working safely and responsibly to re-introduce small, in-person classes at the studio. In order to keep small classes, the class length will have to remain shorter, approx. 30min in-person, so we can keep a good rotation. Starting Monday, May 11th, Omega will begin offering small classes in the studio and keeping to the state-wide guidelines of gatherings of less than 20 people.
MODIFIED SCHEDULE FOR SMALL CLASSES AND LIMITED NUMBERS IN THE STUDIO:
Tues / Thurs 3:00 and 3:30
Tues / Thurs 11:30, 12:00, 12:30 downstairs; 3:00, 3:30 upstairs
Youth Martial Arts
Mon / Wed 4:00, 4:30, 5:00, 5:30
Tues / Thurs 4:30 Youth Purple, 6:30 Blue/Black
Adult Martial Arts
Tues / Thurs 4:00, 4:30, 5:00, 5:30, 6:00, 6:30
Tues / Thurs 7:00-8:00 Black Belt class
Mon / Wed 6:15-7:30 pm (downstairs)
Mon / Wed 6:30-7:30 pm (upstairs)
(schedule subject to change with rank advancements and numbers in classes)
IN ACCORDANCE WITH STATE GUIDELINES, THE FOLLOWING IS EXPECTED AND UNDERSTOOD FOR BOTH STUDENTS AND INSTRUCTORS UPON ENTERING THE STUDIO:
- Please do not enter to the studio if you are feeling unwell, have a fever, cough, trouble breathing, sore throat, sudden change in taste or smell, muscle aches or pains or been exposed to COVID-19.
- Please keep social distance spacing of 6-feet apart.
- Class sizes are small in number as there is a limit on the number of students and instructors allowed in the studio at one time. Parents/siblings are asked not to come inside to watch unless pre-arranged. For now, we will have a drop-off and pick-up only policy.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be available for all. Please wash hands often.
- High-touch areas and floor has been and will continue to be disinfected regularly.
- Face coverings are recommended. Instructors will wear masks if they need to come closer than 6 feet to a student.
- Health and safety is a top priority and we have confidence that all who come will respect and support the guidelines and recommendations given for our community.
If you are continuing with Online Classes, your instructor will reach out with a schedule and links specific to your belt rank.