Event Series: Open Practice and Striping
Open Practice and Striping
June 28, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
*This timeframe is open for any rank to come and practice, ask questions, get specialized guidance and stripe!
IN ACCORDANCE WITH STATE GUIDELINES, THE FOLLOWING IS EXPECTED AND UNDERSTOOD FOR BOTH STUDENTS AND INSTRUCTORS UPON ENTERING THE STUDIO:
- Please do not enter the studio if you are feeling unwell, have a fever, cough, trouble breathing, sore throat, sudden change in taste or smell, muscle aches or pains or been exposed to COVID-19.
- Please keep social distance spacing of 6-feet apart.
- As there is a limit on the number of students and instructors allowed in the studio at one time, parents/siblings are asked not to come inside to watch unless pre-arranged. For now, we will have a drop-off and pick-up only policy.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be available for all. Please wash hands often.
- High-touch areas and floor has been and will continue to be disinfected regularly.
- Face coverings are recommended. Instructors will wear masks if they need to come closer than 6 feet to a student.
- Health and safety is a top priority and we have confidence that all who come will respect and support the guidelines and recommendations given for our community.