Omega Springville is moving all classes to online virtual instruction beginning Monday, March 23.
Black Belt instructors will be leading your class via Zoom meetings. Please check your email for your class time and links.
Virtual Class Protocol and what to expect:
- Wear your Dobok (uniform) for class.
- Warmup and stretch 5- 7 minutes before class begins
- Login to your class a few minutes before it begins.
- Beginning of class: Your instructor will lead meditation (Korean words – kneel “onjo”, meditate “minyon”, finish “barro”)
- At the end of class: Your instructor will give assigments to work on.
- Take notes in your notebook on what you learned And remember to practice.
At-Home Practice Resources:
Ready to Stripe:
When you feel ready for a stripe, please let your instructor know and he/she will test for the stripe.