This event has passed.
Event Series: Adult White to Green Belt
Adult White to Green Belt
April 29, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 6:25 pm
IN ACCORDANCE WITH STATE GUIDELINES, THE FOLLOWING IS EXPECTED AND UNDERSTOOD FOR BOTH STUDENTS AND INSTRUCTORS UPON ENTERING THE STUDIO:
- Please do not enter the studio if you are feeling unwell, have a fever, cough, trouble breathing, sore throat, sudden change in taste or smell, muscle aches or pains or been exposed to COVID-19.
- Please keep social distance spacing of 6-feet apart.
- As there is a limit on the number of students and instructors allowed in the studio at one time, parents/siblings are asked not to come inside to watch unless pre-arranged. For now, we will have a drop-off and pick-up only policy.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be available for all. Please wash hands often.
- High-touch areas and floor has been and will continue to be disinfected regularly.
- Face coverings are recommended. Instructors will wear masks if they need to come closer than 6 feet to a student.
- Health and safety is a top priority and we have confidence that all who come will respect and support the guidelines and recommendations given for our community.